Xenocider for Dreamcast beta 4 has been released and emailed to all our testers!
There have been many improvements and adjustmens made to the game, including but not limited to:
- General fix of white borders previously visible on textures.
- Tweaking and difficulty adjustment in all Fantasy Land stages. So please try and see how far you can make it!
- Your score / Hi Score bug fixed, as reported by a tester. Now also more clearly visible when you finish Fantasy Land.
- Enemies that could not be hit in Fantasy Land: fixed.
- Fantasy Land enemies modelling and hit box improved.
- Fantasy Land is now Vibration Pack compatible too 🙂
- Fixed the bug that would (sometimes) send you to the bonus stage even after being killed
- Cutscenes performance and sync improved.
- Sometimes the planet explosion cutscene would show a previous planet. Fixed.
- Fixed the glitch reported in Sakura’s Realm, route 2, inside the house near the end of the path.
- Underwater explosions improved.
- Planet ORL: nuke sidepod would cause too much damage for such a short level. This has been adjusted.
- “Warning” texts for every boss have been added, unique for each boss.
- Obstacles in stage 1 are now more clearly textured as holograms. Also the text now specificies.
- Fixed bats in desert stage which were showing up with a wrong rotation.
- Final stage and end credits sequence is also there… but hidden from now, sorry about that 😉 However, there’s a little tease of the latter
… but hidden for now, sorry about that 😉 However, you can enjoy a little teaser here:
Thanks once again to our team of testers, and as always, feel free to share your impressions, videos or whatever you like 🙂