Xenocider for Dreamcast beta 5 has been released! Dear testers, we hope you enjoy the new improvements and features!
- Hollow Universe is now unlocked and playable! A completely new stage with slightly different mechanics and an insane amount of enemies!
- Fantasy Land now featuring new music variants (all music is pending mastering, don’t worry)!
- Also, Fantasy Land is now called Fantasy Land, not “arcade mode” anymore 😉
- When you die in Fantasy Land, your score and hi score remain on screen for a little longer.
- Quite a few new sound effects.
- Pause glitch solved. Also you can now use buttons A/B on pause menu.
- Title screen “cilinder” and texts are now slightly bigger.
- New bullet impact effect.
- Route B bosses now featuring alternate colours! 🙂
- Fades to black now actually end with a black frame (it wouldn’t in earlier betas).
- Slight improvements to small 3D objects.
Thanks once again to our team of testers, and as always, feel free to share your impressions, videos or whatever you like 🙂