Xenocider beta 6 released
Xenocider for Dreamcast beta 6 (well, actually, 6.1, as we made even a few more adjustments) has just been released and send to testers!
- New Simulation Mode is now unlocked and playable! Inspired by Tron, Galaxy Force and Space Invaders, this is a hectic survival/endless stage, where you will try to beat your own record against a never-ending swarm of enemies!
- All Fantasy Land stages have been slightly adjusted, both visually and gameplay-wise.
- Enemies in Fantasy Land enemies now fall to the floor before exploding, as suggested by testers.
- Dragon and two-headed dragon bosses fixed.
- There is now an even bigger homage to Space Harrier and Yu Suzuki at the end of Fantasy Land. Can you beat it and find out? 😉
- Also, 3D credits to blast your way through, literally, because why the hell not!
- Fixed enemies killed by explosions in stage 1.
- Fixed speed for bonus stages.
- Piranhas hitbox improved. They also drop life now, from time to time!
- Improved audio, left/right channel and depth, and sound effects volume.
Thanks once again to our team of testers, and as always, feel free to share your impressions, videos or whatever you like 🙂
Remember you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, and Instagram!