Xenocider for Dreamcast. Deluxe Digital Edition in a variety of formats + complete OST and game booklet.
Not a fan of physical media anymore? Did you replace your DC optical drive your with a fancy MODE or GDemu? Are you looking for a digital option to purchase the most ambitious independent game ever created for your favourite console?
Xenocider Deluxe Digital Edition offers you the chance to own the game in CDI, NRG or IMG format. You will receive a link to download the image file of your choice, playable through the aforementioned ODE devices + the complete OST + game booklet in hi-res. Standard and PAL-style covers are also included.
Note: We don’t offer support for emulators.
Xenocider is a labour of love for us, and the result of countless video-meetings at unearthly hours in order to create an epic arcade experience that doesn’t just makes us proud but also pays homage to the classics we grew up with.
But what do we feel makes Xenocider special?
- Game mechanics: easy to play, difficult to master.
- Completely customizable controls.
- Supports arcade stick, VMU, vibration pack, and also the official Twin Stick!
- A brand new, made from scratch engine called Dreamer.
- Stable 60 fps!
- 480p and VGA support.
- 7 worlds with alternate routes… and much more.
- Upgradable skills.
- Unlockable game modes and achievements!
- A rocking soundtrack by producer and keyboardist Juanjo Martín.
There are no reviews yet.